The InfoVis:Wiki project is intended to provide a community platform and forum integrating recent developments and news on all areas and aspects of Information Visualization.
Using editable–by–anyone Wiki technology turned out to be the only way of keeping the presented information up to date and knowledge exchange vivid.
Check out our top conributors list ... Contribute & Benefit!
How to enter events?
- VisualCol 2013: May 20-24, 2013, San Diego, California, USA. 3rd international Workshop on Visualization and Collaboration
- VMLS 2013: June 16-18, 2013, Leipzig, Germany. The EuroVis Workshop on Visualization in Medicine and Life Sciences
- EuroVis 2013: June 17-21, 2013, Leipzig, Germany. The Eurographics/IEEE Conference on Visualization
- EuroVA 2013: June 17-18, 2013, Leipzig, Germany. EuroVis Workshop on Visual Analytics
- EuroRV^3 2013: June 17-18, 2013, Leipzig, Germany. EuroVis Workshop on Reproducibility, Verification, and Validation in Visualization
- EnvirVis 2013: June 17-18, 2013, Leipzig, Germany. EuroVis Workshop on Visualization in Environmental Sciences
- VAMP 2013: June 19, 2013, Leipzig, Germany. EuroVis Workshop on Visual Analytics using Multidimensional Projections
- WSCG 2013: June 24-27, 2013, Pilsen, Czech Republic. International Conference on Computer Graphics, Visualization and Computer Vision
- ICWSM 2013: July 8-11, 2013, Cambridge MA, USA. AAAI International Conference on Weblogs and Social Media (ICWSM-13)
- SocMedVis 2013: July 11, 2013, Cambridge MA, USA. AAAI ICWSM Workshop on Social Media Visualization
- IV 2013: July 15-18, 2013, London, UK. International Conference Information Visualisation
- ISVC 2013: July 29-31, 2013, Crete, Greece. International Symposium on Visual Computing
- VLC 2013 : August 8-10, 2013, Brighton, United Kingdom. International Worlshop on Visual Languages and Computing
- VINCI 2013: August 17-18, 2013, Tianjin, China. 6th International Symposium on Visual Information Communication and Interaction.
- EyeTracking 2013: August 23-24, 2013, Dresden, Germany. ICC Worlshop on Eye Tracking: why, when, and how?
- TAProViz 2013: August 26 2013, Beijing, China. International Workshop on Theory and Applications of Process Visualization
- I-KNOW 2013: September 4-6 2013, Graz, Austria. International Conference on Knowledge Management and Knowledge Computing
- GD 2013: September 23-25 2013, Bordeaux, France. The 21st International Symposium on Graph Drawing
- VISSOFT 2013: September 27-28 2013, Eindhoven, Netherlands. The 1st IEEE Working Conference on Software Visualization
- IEEE VIS 2013: October 13-18, 2013, Georgia, Atlanta, USA. IEEE Visual Analytics Science and Technology, IEEE Information Visualization, and IEEE Scientific Visualization
- BioVis 2013: October 13-14, 2013, Georgia, Atlanta, USA. IEEE Symposium on Biological Data Visualization
- LDAV 2013: October 13-14, 2013, Georgia, Atlanta, USA. IEEE Symposium on Large-Scale Data Analysis and Visualization
- VizSec 2013: October 14, 2013, Georgia, Atlanta, USA. Workshop on Visualization for Cyber Security
- DLAC 2013: October 28-29, 2013, Kolkata, India. Workshop on Diagram Logic and Cognition
- IVAPP 2014: Jan 5-8, 2014, Lisbon, Portugal. International Conference on Information Visualization Theory and Applications
- PacificVis 2014: Mar 4-7, 2014, Yokohama, Japan. Symposium on Visualization
- VIZBI 2014: Mar 5-7, 2013, Heidelberg, Germany. The 5th international meeting on Visualizing Biological Data
- Ward, M. and Grinstein, G. and Keim, D.: Interactive Data Visualization: Foundations, Techniques, and Application, A K Peters, 2010.
- Few, Stephen: Now You See It: Simple Visualization Techniques for Quantitative Analysis, Analytics Press, 2009
- Mazza, R.: Introduction to Information Visualization, Springer-Verlag, London, 2009
- Ware, C.: Visual Thinking for Design, Morgan Kaufman/Elsevier, 2008
- Kerren, A., Stasko, J.T., Fekete J.-D., and North C. (Eds.): Information Visualization, volume 4950 of LNCS State-of-the-Art Survey, Springer, 2008
- Diehl, S.: Software Visualization, Springer, 2007
- Zhang, J.: Visualization for Information Retrieval, Springer, 2008
- Spence, R.: Information Visualization - Design for Interaction (2nd Edition), Pearson Education, 2006
- Kerren, A., Ebert, A. and Meyer J. (Eds.): Human-centered Visualization Environments, volume 4417 of LNCS Tutorial, Springer, 2007
- Tufte, E.R.: Beautiful Evidence, Graphics Press, 2006
- Andrienko, N. and Andrienko G.: Exploratory Analysis of Spatial and Temporal Data - A Systematic Approach, Springer, 2005
- Tergan, S. O. and Keller T.: Knowledge and Information Visualization - Searching for Synergies, Springer, 2005.
- Buurman, G.M., Total interaction theory and practice of a new paradigm for the design disciplines. 2005, Basel: Birkhäuser.